These documents outline the end of terms, reporting sessions, term weightings, what evaluation methods will be used and what Cross-curricular competencies are to be evaluated this year.
- Eval_learning_ElemC1 2017_2018
- Eval_learning_ElemC2 2017-18
- Eval_learning_ElemC3 2017-2018
BCHS Code of Conduct for students is available in English or French. The agendas already include a copy in English.
English : BCHS Rules 2017 2018_final
Français: BCHS Rules 2017 2018_FR
1. General Assembly of Parents meeting will be held on Wednesday, Sept. 13 at 7:00 p.m. in room 317.
2. It will be followed by the Annual General Meeting of the BCHS Home and School Association at 7:45 p.m. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to attend.
3. There is no school for students on Friday afternoon (Sept. 15). Lunchtime bussing is in effect.